Shure Distribution GmbH, Eppingen
Art der Anzeige
Datum der Veröffentlichung
To reinforce our Market Development department in Germany we are looking for a
Market Development Specialist Pro Audio Group (all genders)
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, Pro Group the Market Development Specialist will be part of the Pro Audio Department in Germany and will play a major role in our vertical market Pro Audio through sales based analysis and gathered market insights. This position is based in Eppingen (Germany) or in home office.
• Drive market development in Broadcast and Theater by conducting primary and secondary research.
• Support the development of internal and external market models for Broadcast and Theater to further infiltrate the market as well as enable a working distribution model.
• Participate in national and international trade fairs for networking within the market Pro Audio and in specific Broadcast and Theater.
• Participate in national and international sales and marketing meetings.
• Reflect and validate analyzed sales information from business analytics in order to support multi- year planning and budgeting.
• Reflect and validate analyzed sales information from Demand Planning in order to review forecast.
• Analyze reported market insights and models such as investment circles or impacts of sales promotions.
• Development, implementation and elaboration of a sales monitoring for the German Pro Audio Market.
• Academic Degree in business, marketing, engineering or other related area.
• Analytical understanding of economic situations overall, specific markets and business models.
• Technical knowledge of the Pro Audio product portfolio.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SAP applications and Salesforce CSP.
• Fluent spoken and written English language skills.
• Communication skills, strategic thinking paired with creativity and strong commitment to the responsibilities and goals.
• Motivated, pro-active, results-orientated and work with minimal supervision.
• Willingness to travel.
Please send your written application and CV – in English – to: email@example.com.For more information about the position, please contact Tatjana Schmidle, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or + 49 7262-9249195