Shure Distribution GmbH, Eppingen
Art der Anzeige
Datum der Veröffentlichung
To reinforce our Applications department in Germany we are looking for a
Applications Engineer/Technical Customer Support Pro Audio (all genders)
The Applications Engineer/Technical Customer Support is responsible to provide high-level, advanced, technical training and support to external customers, including sound engineers, dealers/integrators, and other key stakeholders. Works closely with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing and reports to the Director of Sales & Marketing in DACH. This position will be based in Berlin (Germany).
• Provides advanced technical support for complex Shure product lines that involve software, firmware, networking, comprehensive wireless, and other sophisticated capabilities.
• General Technical Customer Support via Salesforce support platform, mail, phone or onsite.
• Resolves advanced application and customer application issues, including performing follow-up technical support, by working with Product Development, Product Management, Service, Quality Assurance, and other departments.
• Provides technical assistance in the design/integration of customer applications relating to complex audio operating systems with focus on wireless systems.
• Reviews new products for proper use with other products, including performing field tests on new products to gain familiarity and working knowledge.
• Supports activities related to training for external customers for assigned product lines using appropriate means (e.g. offline and onsite training & certification, webinar, etc.).
• Supports national and international Pro Audio related trade shows as booth staff.
• Provides feedback on requested product improvements and/or new product suggestions, based on customer input gathered during support and training activities.
• Provides input on product improvements and modifications based on customer requirements.
• Assists customers with proper product specification and selection as well as explains the operation of complementary audio products (e.g. wireless microphones and wireless IEM).
• Responsible for local certification process and approvals which are necessary for sales in the region.
• Academic degree in related area is required or equivalent work experience.
• Strong technical / product background with emphasis on Pro Audio applications.
• Work experience with planning and execution of wireless projects.
• Good understanding of audio network protocols.
• Communication skills, creativity, and strong commitment to the responsibilities and goals.
• Fluent to excellent spoken and written German and English language skills.
• Motivated, pro-active, results-oriented and work with minimal supervision.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SAP and Salesforce applications.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
Please send your written application and CV – in English – to: firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information about the position, please contact Tatjana Schmidle, mail: email@example.com or + 49 7262-9249195